At this point I was still fairly confident that the Luas idea would work. It has strong colour, is interesting to look at and was recognisable. I had also worked out how it would move and I was sure I could manage it in Flash.
This was working out ok, I wanted more Illustration in it but had decided that I should move on to Flash and figure out how much I could do. I didnt want to end up with only one button finished.
This is panic, pure panic. I had started messing around with the Luas in Flash and had realised I knew nothing about the program so I threw this together to get something on paper. And it looks exactly like that’s what happened. I convinced myself that the movement I applied later on would save it.